Monday, March 29, 2010

Roaming for 22 Hours!

Kylee packed up Sidney Penguin and road tripped to Pittsburgh for Christmas of 2008. Looks like Sid made himself right at home for the trek!

I just wanted to send you some pictures from when Sidney Penguins dared the 22 hour trip up to Pittsburgh. They are from when I was in the car and obviously was really bored. I ended up watching Sidney Crosby On the Ice and Beyond like 7 times on the way up because I had nothing else to do (not that I minded it!!!) 


Sid enjoying some Mickey D's....


Looks like it's naptime....


I think someone is trying to find out if those presents are for him....

Perfect blanket for a penguin!

Thanks so much to Kylee for sharing her pics!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you put them up Stephanie! We did make this trip again about a week ago but we went from Pit to Austin and sadly I didn't take any pics :( but I looooveee my Penguin!!! Thanks

    ~Austinlovescrosby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are the CUTEST things!!!

    Too bad I didn't know about them sooner or I would have ordered one!

    Now I am going to be looking for these little guys if I go to a Penguins game anytime soon. That way, I'll have the inside scoop, and I'll know all about them!

    A fantastic job, and for a good cause!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete